Monday 23 September 2019

Coding day 1

                                                        What I did today:

Today I learned how to make rectangles and change there colour. I managed to complete challenges 1-3 of chapter 1.

                                                     
                                                        What I learned:

I learned how to increase the size of the rectangles using the X and Y coordinates and to increase the width and height of rectangles

                                                What I will do tomorrow:

I plan on completing challenge 4 and 5 of chapter 1 and if there's enough time challenge 6




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stencyl final post

What have I learned: By playing I have learned to use pieces of code to add functions to the Scene,Actors and tiles I have also learned to...